This vintage 800 silver charm bracelet has 4 intricate, compact charms studded with coral and carnelian. The charms are in perfect condition with all stones intact. The chain is double link, one smooth and one twisted. A really nice example of the the Peruzzi style, Etruscan Revival charm bracelet.
This bracelet is a SMALL SIZE, 7 1/4" in total length, so it is best on a 6" to 6 1/4" wrist ( it is actually too small for my 6.5" wrist). I am able to add links to it to make it larger, but the added links will not have the same look as the original. The charms are approximately 1" in length. Stamped 800 on the very secure hook and eye clasp. A whopping 74 grams in weight.
Your vintage charm bracelet will ship next business day via USPS First Class Mail with a tracking number.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, it may take up to 15 business days to receive your parcel. If you desire international tracking, contact me prior to checkout for pricing.
Thank you for shopping Teece Torre Vintage!
Internal Use: Four Charms
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to contact me directly to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order or customizations.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We will not store or process your information through third-party hosting services outside the US.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Patricia Caruso, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installment payments must be made a minimum of once a month until paid in full. Pieces $500 and under must be paid within 4 months. Pieces $500 and over must be paid within 6 months. Sales and promotions cannot be applied to layaway items.
For domestic orders, we ship USPS Priority or First Class, depending on the order, and you'll receive a tracking number.
International Shipping: We’re not able to provide a tracking number for international orders shipped with USPS Priority or First Class. If you’d like an international tracking number, contact us prior to placing your order and we’ll ship via DHL, FedEx, UPS or USPS-FedEx for an additional charge.